Both the submissions on this job announcement board, as well as available social media positions at corporations continue to pour in. In this continued digest of job changes, I like to salute those that continue to join the industry in roles focused on social media, see the archives, which I’ve been tracking since Q4, 2007.
People on the Move in the Social Business Industry:
- Congrats to long time Tech blogger Eric Eldon now the Senior Editor at Techcrunch, which is part of the AOL family. I’ve known Eric for a number of years and his rise within the blogosphere has been the rising trajectory. Congrats Eric.
- Sameer Patel joins SAP as an Executive focused on advancing Social Enterprise Strategy, congrats to SAP, it’s been great knowing Sameer and we’ve interacted on a number of ocassions.
- Adam Singer joins Google, as Product Marketing Manager of Google Analytics. I’ve known Adam for a number of years and he’s been a thought leader in his space, and I’m excited to see this move, congrats.
- Jessica Lee joins Marriott International as director, digital talent strategy. Jessica has joined Marriott International in a newly created role to lead digital strategy for all talent related initiatives. With a toe dipped in the water of all things digital including leveraging social gaming for recruiting, Jessica will help Marriott jump in fully to explore all the possibilities of engaging potential talent in the digital realm for its 17 brands, presence in 70 countries and nearly 4000 locations.
- Julio Viskovich joins HootSuite as Corporate Sales Trainer responsible for developing and delivering a successful sales training program for HootSuite Media Inc.
- Stephanie Schierholz joins Raytheon Company as Social Media Manager Stephanie will serve as the day-to-day liaison between the Raytheon brand and its external, online communities.
- Tiffany Monhollon joins ReachLocal as Senior Manager, Content Marketing Manager focused on company and product social media presence; manage company blogs; oversee social media policy for employees; manage content marketing team in creation of learning center and premium content like infographics, ebooks, videos, presentations; support marketing of company social media and web presence service
- Donna Itzoe Long joins Raytheon as Interactive Media & Design Senior Manager develop comprehensive online and social media strategy for the company’s IIS business.
- Tiffany Monhollon joins ReachLocal as Senior Manager, Content Marketing Manager company and product social media presence; manage company blogs; oversee social media policy for employees; manage content marketing team in creation of learning center and premium content like infographics, ebooks, videos, presentations; support marketing of company social media and web presence service.
- Alicia Boknevitz joins 7Summits as User Experience Designer creating compelling community experiences that engage target audiences by meeting their special needs
- Richard Ciardo joins 7Summits as Senior Software Engineer developing integrated collaboration and community solutions inside and outside the experience
- Eric Porres joins Rocket Fuel as CMO oversight for marketing operations
- Jeff Cowen joins 7Summits as Strategic Account Director Developing lifetime custom relationships in higher education, Financial Services, and Healthcare
- Frank Nichols joins 7Summits as Strategic Account Director Developing lifetime custom relationships in Manufacturing, High Technology, Telco, Consumer Products, and Retail
- Denise Terry joins RingCentral as Head of Social & Corporate Communications Transform us into a social enterprise, enable engagement within and with customers
- Baochi Nguyen joins RingCentral as Senior Manager of Social Strategy Manage social strategy and the Social Center of Excellence
- Kevin Daniels joins Mass Relevance as Director of Product Management drive forward product strategy and roadmap
- Shaun Dakin joins EDF – Moms Clean Air Force as Social Media Director All social media strategy and tactics for this groundbreaking advocacy program
- Bill Piwonka joins Janrain as VP Marketing Bill will oversee all marketing activities for Janrain.
- Jonathan Nafarrete joins Blitz Agency as Director of Social Outreach Will lead social outreach and digital PR.
- Cullen O’Brien joins 7Summits as Vice President of Account Services In his role, O’Brien will work with clients to understand their business objectives and apply 7Summits’ industry-leading social business services and knowledge to craft solutions that meet those objectives.
- Ashley Quincey joins Agency Oasis as Business Development Director Ashley is spearheading all the new business development efforts for Agency Oasis; A full service digital marketing agency that specializes in interactive marketing campaigns, website design and website development.
- Bryan Sise joins Lithium Technologies as Director of Product Marketing, Social Media Bryan will be responsible for marketing and product strategy for Lithium’s social marketing solutions, LevelUp Facebook applications, and social media monitoring technology.
- Michael DiLorenzo joins Rue La La as Vice President, Audience Development Recruited to acquire, activate and monetize retail consumers through social, mobile and extended digital networks.
- Christopher Fleener joins The New School as Social Media Director As Social Media Director, I plan and oversee a comprehensive social media strategy for The New School in New York City.
Submit a new hire:
Seeking a job?
- See the Web Strategy Job Board, which includes paid submissions from the top brands in the world.
- Social Media Jobs Facebook Group
- Social Media Jobs by Chris Heuer
- Social Media jobs, filtered by SimplyHired
- Social Media Job Network by James Durbin
- 25 places to find social media jobs by Deb Ng
- Community Manager Facebook Group
- Community Manager Appreciation Day (Every 4th Monday of Jan, yearly)
- List of corporate web strategists and community managers for 2010
- Social Media Headhunter: Career advice, job postings and services
- New Media Hire community by Jim Long and team
Please congratulate the new hires by leaving a comment below.
View full post on Web Strategy by Jeremiah